About the Daring Way™
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was designed for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders. It can be facilitated in clinical, educational, and professional settings. During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
Further information is available at www.thedaringway.com.
About Brené Brown
The Daring Way™ method is based on the research of Brené Brown, Ph.D. LMSW. Dr. Brené Brown is a research professor at the University of Houston where she holds the Huffington Brené Brown Endowed Chair at the Graduate College of Social Work.
She has spent the past fifteen years studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy and is the author of three #1 New York Times Bestsellers: The Gifts of Imperfection, Daring Greatly, and Rising Strong.
Her TED talk – The Power of Vulnerability – is one of the top five most viewed TED talks in the world, with over 25 million viewers.
Brené is the Founder and CEO for The Daring Way™, COURAGEworks – an online learning platform that offers classes for individuals and families on braver living and loving, and BRAVE LEADERS INC – a platform that brings her latest research on leadership development and culture change to teams, leaders, entrepreneurs, change makers, and culture shifters.
Brené lives in Houston, Texas with her husband, Steve, and their children Ellen and Charlie.
Further information is available at www.brenebrown.com.
It is a privilege and an honour to officially facilitate the work of Dr. Brené Brown and her methodology, The Daring Way™, in our practice. The concepts developed by Dr. Brené Brown and her research provide a solid foundation of Personal Leadership, making it a great, if not perfect fit. Here’s how Brené describes the progression of her work:
The Gifts of Imperfection – Be you.
Daring Greatly – Be all in.
Rising Strong – Fall. Get up. Try again.
The Daring Way™ crosses genders, race, cultures, age, sexuality and spiritual beliefs making it inclusive to all people and, it easily integrates into your life. The Daring Way™ is one of the most powerful methods we have encountered to support your journey from ‘never enough’ to ‘I am enough’. All the while embracing the path of wholehearted living; which put simply, is living life from a place of worthiness.
Having embraced the work into all aspects of our lives we speak from experience when we say how profound and powerful it is! Actually, truth be told, we wouldn’t be doing what we are doing without the impact of this work!
We bring The Daring Way™ methodology into our practice during our individual client sessions and we also facilitate a suite of The Daring Way™ workshops. Throughout the workshops you learn how to apply Dr. Brené Brown’s methodology into your day-to-day life. Workshops are currently held in person.
There are many ways to experience The Daring Way™ as a workshop:
- Individual Coaching Session: working with us in a 1:1 in our private coaching space.
- Weekend Intensives: 2 or 3 full days to deeply explore the full program in an intensive format, that allows for an uninterrupted flow of experiential learning.
- 8-Week Workshops: Weekly 3 hours sessions covering the full program, allowing for personal exploration and integration of key concepts in between sessions.
- Individual Work: Offered in-person this format allows for a tailored one-on-one exploration of the work. Please contact us to discuss further.
- Personalised Group Work: For those who have a group of friends, community or colleagues who want to have their own facilitated sessions. We tailor the program to meet your group’s needs and interests. Please contact us to discuss further.
- Team Workshops: Develop the skills of those you lead to maximise their engagement, performance and productivity. We tailor the program to meet your needs and interests. Please contact us to discuss further.
- Leadership Workshops: The best leaders never stop improving themselves; they are passionate about learning! Daring Leadership™ is for those who currently lead and for those that are new to leadership. We tailor the program to meet your needs and interests. Please contact us to discuss further.
For more Information:
It’s not just me!
Making the Journey from ” What Will People Think?” to “I Am Enough”.
Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are.
Be All In.
How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead.
Fall. Get Up. Try Again.
If we are brave enough often enough, we will fall. This is a book about getting back up.