The Daring Way™ – 3 Days
This 3 day intensive workshop is based on research findings from Dr Brené Brown’s book, Daring Greatly.
Throughout our time together you will explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing your shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
The Daring Way™ Intensive is designed to help you develop resilience to shame, foster self-compassion as well as learning the key elements to living a wholehearted life. The intensive provides for a compassionate and safe place where we breakdown the myths that lead to disconnection in our lives and begin building a practice of what Dr. Brené Brown calls wholeheartedness – living life from a place of worthiness with courage, compassion, connection and joy.
Is The Daring Way™ is right for you?
Are you …
- feeling stuck in your life, your relationships or career?
- tired of the self-doubts, fears, and insecurities that hold you back and make you feel not ____ enough (i.e. good, smart, rich, powerful, worthy)?
- exhausted from trying to be all things to all people?
- wanting to embrace a wholehearted life, filled with gratitude, joy, and love?
- familiar with Dr. Brené Brown’s books or TED talks, and interested to learn more about how to apply her concepts to your own life?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you’ve come to the right place!
The learnings and benefits you will receive from this workshop include:
- understand what it means and what it takes to be Brave with your life
- culitvate Courage and Courage skills
- gain clarity around what Trust is and cultivate Trusting skills
- learn how to cultivate Trust within your self and life
- understand the value and power of Vulnerability and Connection
- gain clarity on how and why you hold yourself back
- understand Empathy and cultivate Empathy skills into your life
- learn how to ask for what you need
- understand the value of Self Compassion
- learn what Shame is and understand how it plays out in our daily lives
- develop clarity on Perfectionism and how it holds you back from truly living your life
- understand the fundamentals of Wholehearted living whilst cultivating skills to live Wholeheartedly
- cultivate your Authenticity
The Daring Way™ is a personal growth experience that jump starts and accelerates your journey towards wholehearted living.
The Daring Way™ is courageous work that will transform your life – way we live, love, parent, and lead.
This Workshop will be facilitated by Jennifer Anderson, Personal Leadership Coach and Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator (CDWF)
To ensure the quality and consistency of our work, and to maintain the fidelity of the Daring Way™ research, only Certified Daring Way Facilitators (CDWF) are authorised to facilitate The Daring Way™, The Gifts of Imperfection & Rising Strong™.
Please note: Brené Brown will not attend this workshop.
|Dates:||Dates for 2018 yet to be determined, please check back soon!|
To book or for further information:
“A wonderful immersive experience. It was exactly the workshop that I needed it to be at. Jennifer is a masterful facilitator with genuine empathy and expert knowledge. I couldn’t imagine a better guide into The Daring Way™. Heartfelt thanks.”
“The Daring Way™ workshop was both gentle and challenging, creative and deep. Jenn cultivated a relaxed and safe environment, where support and the value of each individual were central to our exploration of the ideas and materials. A positive experience that was very worthwhile.”
“The Daring Way™ workshop with Jenn Anderson has been surprisingly transformational. It has brought home the importance of being more me and of being the best me that I can be, but better still, it has given me tools I can integrate into my everyday life to make this an ongoing practice in my life”
“Jenn provides a safe container to allow you to go where you need to go. The pace is good with plenty of opportunities to develop your understanding through group, buddy and personal reflections.”
“Familiar as I am with this material, I found I dropped to a whole new level of understanding in this workshop with Jenn Anderson. I’m feeling more strongly anchored in my sense of place in the world.”
“The Daring Way workshop will help you to be in contact with your vulnerability and will give you the tools to be all in and live your life wholeheartedly. Jennifer’s energy makes you feel safe to share your stories and be truly seen and heard. If you would like to show up, be seen and live brave, I would highly recommend this workshop! ”